1900

In 1900 the first clubhouse of Gullane Golf Club was constructed on East Links Road at a total cost, including furnishings, of around £500. It was officially opened on 14 June 1900. The layout of the course was altered so that the 1st tee and 18th green stood outside the new building. These premises, now a public house, ​served the Club well for thirty years until ​an expanding membership created the ​need for larger accommodation.

Share this post